Location - hybrid role based in central London and remotePermanent, 37.5 hours a weekWhy join HCA's ITG team:
Our colleagues are dedicated to HCA Healthcare's mission of continuously providing high quality and compassionate patient-centred healthcare. The ITG team are a vibrant, innovative, mission focused team who have a strong focus and commitment of maintaining the strong culture we have here. We aim to promote from within (and do so 40%+ of the time!) and therefore harness and invest in the talent we have.
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life and how the work we do makes that possible. Come and join us!About the role:
An exciting role to join the Enterprise Systems team at HCA UK sitting within the ITG team. Working with the Head of Enterprise Systems to manage the day-to-day running of the team and deliver on the wider IT strategy. You will manage the prioritisation of work and resources with regards to service management, application function & support, service strategy & design, business analysis, testing, performance and security monitoring, software operations, SLA performance, maintenance and service governance.
This role will be pivotal in our journey to innovate and maximise our current IT systems as well as adopting new technologies that would be best suited to deliver on the ambitious IT strategy. About You:
About HCA Healthcare UK
- Experience as a Service Delivery Manager, planning and leading strategic, large and complex business process improvement activities aligned to automation
- Past experience managing technology in an IT department as well as experience in a Clinical, healthcare of medical setting
- Experience leading and managing a talented team and investing in their development
- Innovation and service improvement mindset with experience working with suppliers and vendors
- Experience with Hospital Inpatient Service Line technologies and EHR technologies desirable
HCA Healthcare is the country's largest provider of privately funded care with 800,000 patient interactions every year.
From pioneering complex care, urgent care, to primary care, outpatient and day-case treatment, we provide exceptional care across our network of facilities and key NHS partnerships. HCA is the only private hospital group able to invest over £500 million in the latest treatments, technology, techniques and medication.
At HCA we put our patients first and affirm the unique worth of each individual. Exceptional healthcare is built on a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and for each other.