Media business based in London looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner on a 3 month contract basis.
Pls note this role is 4.5 days.
Leading Media business looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner on a 3 month contract basis. Based in London, the role has arisen to cover a period of parental leave.
Reporting to the Commercial Controller, the role of Finance Business Partner will involve
- Working closely with senior managers cross-functionally to prepare annual budgets, strategic plans and ad-hoc modelling.
- Collaborating with Central Functions on strategic projects and decision-making process
- Acting as Finance Lead across various Projects
- Identifying internal and external drivers that may result in risks or opportunities
- Working with stakeholders to realise opportunities and mitigate risks to maximise profits
- Developing key insights and working with department heads to use insights to drive performance and desired behaviours
- Conducting regular meetings with budget holders
- Preparing bonus calculations for all functional heads ensuring data is accurate and submitted within correct time frame
- Managing P2P processes ensuring users understand requirements
- Ad hoc tasks when required
- Proven experience of business partnering
- Excellent relationship-building skills and ability to communicate clearly and confidently at all levels
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to "bring numbers to life"
- Ability to handle large amounts of data
- Self-starter with ability to prioritise work load and thrive in a fast paced environment
PLS NOTE - this role is for 4.5 days