This is a great time to join this well-established organisation . They have been rapidly growing throughout the pandemic, and they have got amazing reviews on Glassdoor from their global employees. This Content Marketing Manager role will form part of a five-person team that will be responsible for generating high quality content that will be used for demand generation purposes.The role of Content Marketing Manager:
This role will be part of an established content marketing function that are focused on product growth and client retention. Reporting to the Global Content Marketing Director this role will be responsible for creating short and long format content pieces that will feed into the business content marketing strategy.
Examples of the type of objectives that will be associated to this role will include: Quantity of articles created, quality of articles created, website and social media traffic numbers, google page ranking and back-links secured.
The successful candidate will have excellent English written communication with either a degree in Journalism/English/Business or related subject. The Content Marketing sits in the marketing department and will therefore be responsible for building an annual content calendar that will support campaign activity to acquire new and existing clients globally.
If you have solid B2B content marketing experience , where you have written content for a tech/SaaS business and have a solid understanding and working knowledge of SEO then this is the role for you.Responsibilities
for the position of Content Marketing Manager:
- Creating world-class, actionable content for multiple marketing channels to attract prospects and secure clients
- Developing an annual content strategy to support client acquisition
- Working with the marketing team to create marketing content for different stages of the marketing funnel - awareness, consideration, decision making, customer, advocate
- Writing short-form and long-form content pieces
- Own and manage the website platform and social media channels
- Reach out and leverage a network of experts to write third party content pieces
- Always be writing with SEO at front of mind
- Using SEO tools such as Ahrefs and Google Search Console - others can be used too
- Using analytics tools to measure, track and improve - Google Analytics, Google Data Studio
To be considered for this role you must have
The Package for Content Marketing Manager:
- A degree in Journalism, English, Marketing or related field
- Experience in a B2B commercial content marketing role
- Worked in the B2B marketing space
- Written long format and short format content
- Worked with SEO tools which may include - Ahrefs, Google Search Console
- Experience in working with external and internal industry specialists to create content pieces
- Experience working on marketing campaigns
- Salary: £50-55k
- 10% annual bonus
- Superb opportunity to join a well-established business who are constantly looking for new and innovative ways to grow
: The position of Content Marketing Manager can be based anywhere in the UK. Occasional travel to the London office maybe required at times.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.