You will be working alongside industry experts, you will receive local management and leadership support in whatever store you are based in. Our clients management team come from a variety of backgrounds so there is always a chance to learn.Client Details
The client is one of the fastest growing independent chains with more than 150 stores and growing. They focus on serving customers, assisting them to enjoy a better quality of life and focuses allowing patients to have an easier way of living.Description
The Pharmacist in Bristol will be responsible for:
- Ensuring medicine is available
- Carrying out tests, dispensing and giving health care advice
- Leading and motivating colleagues
- Building working relationships with Price Care organisation and GP surgeries and ensuring payment claims and accurate for anything covered by the NHS.
The successful candidate will have:
- Hardworking and driven.
- Encouraging and enthusiastic individual who has good communication skills.
- Has a passion for delivering the highest quality health care service to patients.
- Member of GPhC
Annual GPHc fees paid Training to progress your career Retirement Saving Plan. Annual bonus scheme A secure, safe and clean environment to work in. Company discounts.