Are you an ambitious, driven and detail orientated Desk Assistant looking for an exciting new opportunity?
This role will allow you to travel the world alongside the rest of the finance and admin team. Whilst having exposure to senior stakeholders within an established investment management firm.
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Processing purchase orders and invoices using Coupa, liaising with suppliers and ensuring a timely follow up
- Assisting Executives on booking internal/external meetings and booking rooms/catering etc
- On-boarding new joiners/leavers by following the full internal process
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements and organising visas when applicable
- Processing the team's monthly Amex/personal expense claims using Concur, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Producing and coordinating documents for board papers and meetings, including printing, binding, scanning
- General daily admin ad hoc requests and support including organising events for the teamtaking meeting notes