Our client, an exciting, entrepreneurial group of brands within the health and beauty industry, who are expanding at a phenomenal rate, is seeking an E-commerce & Marketplace Project Manager. This role will join their growing multi-disciplinary in-house team in their fantastic Maidenhead office.
Reporting to the E-Commerce Sales Director, you will be responsible for various projects aimed at growing the e-commerce and marketplace presence. Due to the strategic nature of the role, management skills are essential as it will involve working with various internal and external stakeholders across the group at varying degrees of seniority.
Example projects could include creating a project plan for the onboarding of various brands onto Amazon, international expansion projects (e.g. Amazon UAE, Allegro, etc.), revenue analysis, taking lead on cost-saving exercises, conducting market research.
Salary £45,000 - £60,000 depending on experience plus fantastic working culture and benefits.
Key Competencies/ Technical Skills:
- 3-4 years' experience in a project management or a project oriented e-commerce role
- Motivated self-starter
- Must show strong written and spoken communication skills
- Strong command of the English language is essential, with fluency in any other language being a plus but not essential
- Strong project management and organisation skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Critical and strategic thinker
- Ability to take ideas and see them through into structured projects
- Strong command of Excel at an advanced level
- Confident in the ability to create project maps and presentations
- Experience with Trello (or a similar project management platform) would be highly beneficial
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a hands-on mentality