£55K+ (dependent on level of industry experience)
9am - 5:30pmAre you an industry professional within Wealth Management who is frustrated by the lack of progression opportunities for you?Do you feel your efforts and ability are going unnoticed?Compared to others within the business, do you feel underpaid for the work you do?
If any of the above points sound familiar, it may be time for you to have a chat with Consegna!
We are delighted to be working with a London based Wealth Management firm who have been established for over 25 years, providing bespoke Financial Advice across various areas. As a multi-award-winning business, they have built up a name in the market and with their customers, leading to a high volume of referrals and return clients. It is because of this that they are looking to bring on a Senior Paraplanner to work client facing as well as managing the support staff on their team.
As a Senior Paraplanner, you will be expected to provide technical support, support with team development, be directly involved in the client experience and liaise with Operations and Compliance departments.
Requirements of the Senior Paraplanner role:
- Attending meetings with Advisors where necessary
- Research and assess cases submitted by the advisors
- Produce suitability letters and reports
- Personally handle complex cases, and allow support staff to shadow to gain knowledge
- Working with management to develop & implement business strategies
- Leading performance reviews for support staff within your team
- Managing support staff and assisting with holiday requests, performance, personal development and personal queries,
- Assisting support staff with their answering of client queries and providing training where necessary
Benefits of the Senior Paraplanner role:
- Senior experience within a Paraplanning role
- Some sort of leaderships / management experience would be a plus
- Qualified and working to Chartered Status would again be a plus
- Excellent knowledge of advice process and products.
- 5+ years' experience in the Wealth Management industry
- Early finish on a Friday
- 22 days holiday plus bank hols (1 day per year extra up to 30 days)
- Private Healthcare
- Death in Service
- Gym Membership
If you are interested in discussing the role in more detail and feel you have the necessary experience for the Senior Paraplanner role then please get in touch.