You will be working alongside industry experts, you will receive local management and leadership support in whatever store you are based in. Our clients management team come from a variety of backgrounds so there is always a chance to learn.Client Details
The pharmacy department is one of the most exciting areas of their business. My client is always looking to develop new ways to deliver the best service possible for their customers. The modern pharmacies are climate controlled, safe and secure working environments for you and your colleagues to develop.Description
The Pharmacist in Tamworth will be responsible for:
- Ensuring medicine is available
- Carrying out tests, dispensing and giving health care advice
- Leading and motivating colleagues
- Building working relationships with Price Care organisation and GP surgeries and ensuring payment claims and accurate for anything covered by the NHS.
The successful candidate will have:
- Hardworking and driven.
- Encouraging and enthusiastic individual who has good communication skills.
- Has a passion for delivering the highest quality health care service to patients.
- Member of GPhC
Annual GPHc fees paid Training to progress your career Retirement Saving Plan. Annual bonus scheme A secure, safe and clean environment to work in. Company discounts.