An experienced IT Support Engineer is required by a friendly and welcoming Managed Service Provider based in West London. This company are seeking an enthusiastic individual with 1st/2nd line support experience, looking for an exciting role to progress their career.
An annual salary of up to £28,000 is available depending on experience, along with great development opportunities, with the company willing to assist in achieving Microsoft Certifications for the right candidate.Responsibilities
- Provide 1st line email, phone, and remote support to client's base in the UK, Europe, Asia, and the US
- Visit customer sites/offices to troubleshoot, configure and implement various IT solutions and services.
- Troubleshoot and fix various IT hardware related issues, including liaising with 3rd vendors through to resolution.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and fix most Microsoft technologies (Cloud & On Premise) as well as third party applications/systems.
- Work directly with senior engineers, to resolve complex issues as well as assist in project roll outs.
- Be willing to work flexible hours to provide support for clients in the UK, Europe, US, and Asia. (On-Call Rota)
Who would this suit?
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Microsoft Server 2008, 2012, 2012R2
- Microsoft Office 365 Exchange & One Drive
- Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy, DHCP and DNS
- Good understanding of Network Technology VLAN and IP routing protocols.
- An understanding of Wireless network technologies
- Understanding of SIP/IP Telephone Systems
- Understanding of Enterprise anti-virus suites in particular Bitdefender
An experienced 1st Line Support Technician, looking to progress into a 2nd Line Support role in an exciting company, who offer great development and progression opportunities, along with a friendly and welcoming work environment.Salary
Up to £28,000 depending on experienceLocation
West LondonCommutable from
Uxbridge, Middlesex, WembleyAlternate Titles
IT Support Technician | 1st Line Support | 2nd Line Support | IT Engineer | IT Technician
Ben Cole of CV Screen is managing recruitment for this position.