Rapidly growing e-commerce business going through a sale process imminently is looking for a Financial Reporting Accountant with a focus on technical accounting. This is an interim role for 3-5 months and will pay £450 -£550 outside of IR35.
The role will work closely with the CFO and Finance Director and taken ownership of many technical accounting duties and projects related to the sale.
The duties will include:
- Work with Finance Director to prepare for financial due diligence
- Work on a specific stock related project related to the sale.
- together into a format that can be used with potential investors.
- Support Finance Director in documenting and improving core financial reporting processes, making improvements to processes where possible during the investment process
- Support the financial investment model and 2022 budget model
- Support the finance team on short-term cash forecasting
This role requires a practice trained financial reporting focussed candidate.
Should you match the above requirements please send your CV through immediately.