We are currently working with a National Wealth Management organisation to recruit an experienced Paraplanner. The role will be working for their London office but can be either office based or hybrid based. As a leading employer in the Financial Planning market, this company recognise the importance of offering flexibility to their staff and as such, they are happy to be able to offer experienced Paraplanners the opportunity to work from home or be office based.
Our client is a highly reputable Wealth Manager with offices across the UK. Their current requirement is for an experienced Paraplanner to join the business to provide technical paraplanning support to a team of Senior Financial Planners. You will have a close working relationship with both the Planners and the Financial Planning Administrators who will be providing you with administrative support.
Candidates should be experienced within the Wealth Management/Financial Planning remit and will hold the Diploma in Financial Planning as a minimum, those with Advanced Diploma Qualifications will have an advantage. The organisation will provide full support to attain further qualifications and have an excellent benefits package. You will be offered excellent opportunities in the future to progress within the organisation.
If you do choose to take advantage of the option to work from home on a regular basis, you will be provided with all of the hardware and software necessary to complete your job with maximum efficiency, as if you were in the office.
This organisation is well known for supporting training and development, as a result candidates will be given full training where required and will also be supported both financially and through study leave to attain further exams.
You will be joining a well-known and highly respected organisation with excellent career development opportunities.
- Prepare written advice and provide technical research services holistically across a broad range of financial products and planning opportunities to a team of Financial Planners. Ensure that the preparation of advice for clients (both internal and external) is of the highest quality and delivered in an efficient manner whilst mitigating any risks to the business and assisting with the achievement of business targets.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Prepare suitability reports across a wide range of financial products.
- Ensure all relevant compliance paperwork has been carried out.
- Carry out technical research as part of the existing arrangement review process.
- Maintain core systems ensuring that all tasks are carried out and completed in line with the company policy and procedures.
- Maintain awareness of, and act in accordance with, all Compliance and legislative obligations.
- Obtain data on in-house and third party products in order to provide technical valuations as required.
- Discuss client objectives with the relevant Financial Planner, identifying and obtaining necessary client information in order to prepare the necessary suitability check.
- Deal with client and insurer queries to completion as appropriate.
- Ensure that client queries are appropriately investigated and accurate responses given.
- Accurately and efficiently support the Private Client/Financial Planning team to enable the achievement of targets and meet client expectations.
- Regularly participate in team meetings, including highlighting issues and owning actions through to resolution.
- Proactively enhance industry and Company knowledge, through external and internal sources and maintaining an accurate CPD log.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum Diploma in Financial Planning (DipPFS) or equivalent Level 4 industry qualification.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar Paraplanning role with a desire to further development and to undertake relevant examinations.
- Client focused with a good telephone manner.
Salary to £60,000