SpaMedica wants to be recognised as one of the best healthcare brands in the UK. Our Founder always wanted a 'family-feel' for the company and it feels that way, even though we're a pretty big family now!
Benefits of our Registered Nurse:
- £28,091 - £33,293 per annum
- Work life balance shifts of 4-day a week starting 7.30am to 5.30pm and 1 in 4 weekends. (over time is available as and when required).
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing with length of service.
- Bonus 1 - June - potential to earn up to 5% individual performance related bonus.
- Bonus 2 - February - potential to earn up to 5% hospital/company related bonus.
- Benefits discounts at a large selection of retailers/hospitality.
- Time in lieu scheme, if you go over your contracted hours, we will give you your time back (we want our staff to feel appreciated and valued).
- Continuous training and development programme through our internal learning management system and clinical training team to help enhance your skills.
Responsibilities of our Registered Nurse:
- Administer drugs in accordance to the NMC guidelines for the safe and secure handling of medicines.
- Undertake all care for patients whilst in the hospital including diagnostic tests and post-operative care.
- Assist with stock control, ensuring realistic par levels are maintained and all items are readily available.
- To ensure patient confidentiality at all times in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- Provide support and mentorship to colleagues and new staff.
- Admission and discharge of patients on a theatre day.
This role will be based at the Solihull clinic, however travel to other sites may be required on occasion and for training, we will pay all expenses occurred during travel off site.