As Management Accountant you will be reporting to the Finance Manager and working alongside an established accountancy team. Working on a part time basis of 22.5hrs as week, with a flexible working pattern to include home working this role.
This position has the responsibility for producing monthly management accounts. With a real commercial aspect, you will have the opportunity to partner with business leaders analysing financial data for trends.Position overview :
- Assisting in the production of monthly management accounts with commentary and financial reporting
- Business partnering with stakeholders presenting financial information and insight to aid commercial business decisions
- Producing KPI reports and analysis
- Month-end journals, accruals and prepayments
- Liaise extensively with operational staff and other financial partners within the business
- Completion of balance sheet reconciliations
- Review of expenditures
The successful candidate will be a commercial and highly communicative individual with strong Excel skills. You will have some experience of working with month-end reports. You will be AAT Qualified or can demonstrate the necessary level of competence working in a management accounting or analytical role.What's on offer:
In addition to a supportive and inclusive work environment, our client offers a flexible benefits package and hybrid working between the office and home to suit the employee.August Clarke is acting as a recruitment agency. We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees, clients and candidates equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, , age, marital or civil partnership status or disability. Due to the high volume of CVs received we do not provide individual feedback on applications. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful. For further feedback please contact us directly.