CMA is recruiting for our successful Ferndown, Dorset based client, they are experiencing growth and require a Temporary Finance Assistant professional to join their team on a temporary basis to assist them in a busy period.
Reporting into a Finance Manager, you will be complimenting an existing sales ledger team and enhancing this fast paced and high volume area of this accounts function.
This is an ideal time to join this forward thinking business as they expand within their specialist industry sector, an immediate start is on offer. What will the role involve?
- A high volume environment, requiring accuracy and the ability to problem solve;
- Working in a small close sales ledger team, you will be processing customer invoices;
- Ensuring that invoices are allocated correctly, coded and ready to be processed;
- High volume reconciliations on a daily basis using Excel.
- Will have an experienced background in high volume sales ledger processing;
- Reconciliations experience is a must have and will be highly beneficial;
- This is an ideal position for a sales ledger professional looking to utilise their knowledge in a fast paced business;
- A keenness to join a close knit finance team with a 'can do' attitude.
' A successful candidate should meet all of the criteria above'. Additional benefits and information:
- Paying an attractive hourly rate of £13 with an immediate start for the right candidate;
- Opportunity to join a highly successful business who are expanding;
- Central Ferndown based location, close to all transport links;
- Remote working also on offer.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.