Are you a creative professional seeking a new challenge? Do you have a strong background in Social Media Marketing, PR and Content Creation and looking to join a dynamic team based in Gloucester?
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Executive to join an industry leading business based in Quedgeley, Gloucester.Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, this role is responsible for creating highly engaging content and posting this on a range of social media platforms, in line with Marketing's strategy to support Sales and grow advocacy and recognition of the brand. Working out of head office you will cover all social media activities across 9 branches and 4 supporting charities. Inclusive of overall brand engagement you will work to manage a variety of campaigns such as encouraging mortgage advise, property advertisement, celebrating company success, promoting consultants to a wider audience and charity engagement to name a few. Responsibilities of the Social Media Executive
Essential Skills of the Social Media Executive
- Create content and original assets i.e., videos, images, gifs, testimonials and trends/comments related to the property market for use on our social media platforms.
- Ensure content reflects the style and tone of voice of the company
- Write and schedule the posting of content - on brand and in line with company objectives
- Drive Company awareness, following, reach and engagement on our key social media platforms - Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and Pinterest.
- Boost posts and create/place adverts
- Work closely with colleagues and key stakeholders to obtain content
- Identify affiliate marketing opportunities and promote & develop key influencer relationships
- Ensure any created content is optimised for SEO e.g., meta descriptions, tags, related posts
- Analyse, report, track and measure all activity with performance metrics and benchmarks using Google Analytics and Facebook & Instagram Insights
- Keep up to date with emerging trends on social media
- Monitor competitors' social media activity
- Attend adhoc events.
- Excellent creative skills - must possess solid experience in producing engaging motion graphics and video content, and be able to write expressively, with exceptional attention to detail
- A passion and enthusiasm for social media and a great understanding of the different social media platforms
- Adept at working with technology platforms and software, especially Adobe Creative Cloud
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to plan, organise and prioritise tasks under pressure to meet deadlines
- Good IT skills and experience in reporting and analytics
- Exemplary interpersonal skills, demonstrating influence and persuasion to obtain information and buy-in from colleagues and key stakeholders
Full driving license and own vehicle essential (business miles covered)£22,000 - £25,000 DOE9.00 - 5.30pm, Monday - FridayFor Full details please contact Ellis Mears at the Gloucester Pertemps Branch