A litigation Law firm is looking to hire a talented IT Support Analyst on a permanent basis who will report directly to the IT Service Desk Team Leader / Manager. In this role, you will be tasked with providing IT support as part of a small team throughout the wider business.
- Provide company wide 1st line support on everything IT related plus any communication issues that arise.
- Provide, additional 2nd line duties which will be performed in a variety of ways; desk side, remote via telephone. Providing troubleshooting fixes and other queries from the employees.
- Lock and track all day-to-day issues and were able to resolve these issues. If unable to escalate these issues to the relevant team or manager.
- Assist with Windows and application software maintenance.
- Monitor and maintain printer hardware and systems
- Able to set up new users and computer accounts also able to perform resetting new/old passwords.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Prior experience working in a financial services company
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange and Office 365.
- Able to work withMDM systems:
- IBM MaaS360 / Microsoft Intune / Apple DEP / Wandera
- Recent experience of technical working knowledge of popular legal services
- iManage (FileSite, Share) / DocsCorp pdfDocs (Inc.Binder) / Elite 3E / IntApp TIME (DTE) / Interaction CRM / BigHand.
- Desirable Skills:
- ITIL Foundation certificate
- CompTIA A+ / Network + / Security +
- A well-organised individual
- Excellent timekeeping abilities
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.