Domus are recruiting for a Registered Manager in Eastleigh, Hampshire, on behalf of one of the leading providers of Health and Social Care throughout the UK!As the Registered Manager, you will be responsible for the management of a cluster of Supported Living services and Outreach Support for adults with Learning Disabilities. The services are located around a 10-mile radius of Eastleigh, so a driver is required and a car allowance is provided.The organisation's emphasis is to promote a person-centred approach in all aspects of the support offered. Their aim is to support residents to achieve their goals in life and actively seek out opportunities for everyone to develop their skills and confidence through a variety of activities and other initiatives.The position is managing services for adults with Learning Disabilities and/or Autism, therefore experience of supporting service users with these needs and a Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care / equivalent or working towards are requirements for this position.This is a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Manager / Service Manager / Field Support Supervisor / Deputy Manager / Locality Manager looking for a new challenge!Registered Manager responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Oversee the day to day running of the scheme, including all relevant line management and ongoing development responsibilities for the Field Support Team.
- Build and maintain relationships with relevant local stakeholders.
- Arrange and attend regular meetings with stakeholders and utilise relationships to promote business growth or ensure prevention or resolution of issues.
- Maintain regular contact with all relevant contracts monitoring teams and be involved in all audits and visits.
- Attend meetings with people we support, their families and other professionals alongside the field support and co-ordination team.
- Create and distribute any relevant reports or regular KPI information including completion of group reports as required.
- Liaise regularly with the Recruiter & Care Coordinator around progress, achievements, challenges, agency requests and any other relevant updates.
- Lead the Field Support Supervisors to ensure the review and maintenance of all support plans to ensure the ongoing suitability of the support that is being provided.
- Ensuring FSS targets are met in accordance to what has been set. If targets are not met, then action plans are to be set and monitored until achieved.
- Be responsive to the teams, families and external parties
- Arranging, planning and conducting the supervisions and appraisals of Field Support Supervisors as and when required.
- Plan and participate in the on-call service on a rota basis. Ensures that all individuals participating in on call, fully utilised and adhere to the on-call policy and completion of on call records.
- Lead and undertake Field Support Supervisors development, through coaching and training.
- Participate in other off rota staff development needs, as identified by the branch manager.
- Complete relevant audits, quarterly and others including spot checks with the support of their team to promote the identification of issues that may lead to service issues which could negatively affect the business.
- Effectively implement and manage any procedure or policy changes within the team to ensure quality levels are maintained in line with regulatory, internal and contractual requirement
- Management of all complaints, incidents and accidents related to your scheme with support from the team as required.
- Ensure all regulatory, internal and contractual requirements are met, including completion of all relevant notifications and adherence to correct policy and procedure.
- Support with managing local tenders and mini-bids as they arise with support from the contracts team, including preparing and reviewing the commercial aspects of proposals for customers in conjunction with finance and oversee the setup of all new packages of care from the point of referral.
- Previous experience in a similar position (Registered Manager, Service Manager, Field Support Supervisor, Locality Manager etc.) within the care sector is essential
- Driver is essential as the manager will be expected to travel to services around a 10 mile radius
- Minimum of Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Level 5 in health and social care or a willingness to work towards it (we will fund it)
- Extensive experience working with the same client group (adults with LD, autism and challenging behaviours) is essential
- Experience of managing, inducting and mentoring a team of Support Workers
- Ability to write and implement Risk Assessments, Support Plans and Audits as well as conducting Assessments
- Good understanding of all relevant Health and Safety Legislation
- A high standard of knowledge of CQC and Safeguarding requirements
- Computer Literate including Microsoft Office suite
- Funded DBS checks
- Paid during training and inductions
- Pension schemes
- Life insurance
- Long services rewards
If you are interested in the above Registered Manager
vacancy, please call Michael at Domus Recrutiment. Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.