Mortgage & Protection Advisor (Self-Employed)Industry:
Financial Services (Mortgage)Location:
OTE £50,000+Job reference:
Recruit UK is delighted to be offering an exciting opportunity with a nationwide, well-established Mortgage company that are looking to grow and take on experienced, whole-of-market Mortgage Advisors into a self-employed position. From humble beginnings in 2008 the company have grown from strength to strength starting as a one-man band they are now looking to expand further.
This opportunity is home based with the option to work form the head office too. How you manage your time and where you run your business from is completely down to you. Flexibility and freedom are two advantages this role certainly offers. There are no targets, no pressures and no pay out fees.What's in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Remote working, anywhere in UK
- Unlimited leads provided
- 40% commission on any leads provided, 60% commission on self- gen
- Have advisers writing £250k+ pa off these leads
- Full case admin done
- Must have proven track record of high performing
- Hungry, driven and capable of high business levels
- Business Development support
- Freedom and flexibility
- Uncapped Earning potential
- Award winning well-established firm with a national presence
About Recruit UK:
- Motivated with strong relationship development skills
- Ability to work independently and self-generate leads
- Experience as a Mortgage & Protection Advisor
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Brokerage and Finance firm based in the Chesterfield on a Self-Employed Mortgage & Protection Advice role.Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we'll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, you will be contacted within 7 working days if your application has been successful. If you have not received communication during this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may however retain your information in connection with future opportunities, should they be suitable to your skills and experience.