IT Helpdesk Manager/IT Service Desk Team Leader with experience in managing/leading helpdesk teams/a service desk is required by a leading company based in Newcastle.
You must have experience in managing an IT helpdesk environment or have been a senior IT service desk analyst, looking to move into a manager role. You should also have experience in managing IT processes, IT assets, and IT workflows and experience of working in an IT technical environment
- 3 years as an IT Helpdesk Manager / IT Service Desk Manager / Senior Service Desk Analyst
- Experience of managing IT assets and developing IT workflows, automation and processes
This is a fantastic role for one of Newcastle's leading companies. You shall join a medium-sized IT team. As the IT Helpdesk Manager, you will manage a helpdesk team, provide training, define and measure SLAs for the performance of the Helpdesk and define and measure KPIs for the helpdesk team. Duties include:
- You will manage the IT Helpdesk team, developing and assist members of the IT team
- Involved in the change management process and develop + deliver Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Have a huge impact on the overall IT strategy at a senior level including the development of increased technical standards and IT policy
- Train junior members of a junior helpdesk team
The company is going from strength to strength and the IT department is constantly expanding. Their Newcastle office is state of the art and invests in their employees. My client is looking to pay a starting salary of between 27 - 32K + Benefits. To apply send your CV to Ellie.lewis @circlerecruitment.com Keywords: IT Helpdesk Manager / ITIL / SLA / Service Delivery / Newcastle - 32K
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.