This Product Marketing Manager position will report directly into the CMO and will be responsible for executing the company's product marketing strategy for 2022. The successful candidate will have a strong grasp of commercial product marketing techniques and be responsible for creating and implementing the strategy for UK. The Product Marketing Manager will work closely with the wider Marketing and Product Teams to ensure that everyone is contributing and delivering value at every stage of the product development process. Responsibilities?
for the position of Product Marketing Manager:
- Maintain market & competitor research processes & gather and share relevant insights
- Develop compelling audience messaging and content for each product/audience
- Evangelise the product to internal teams such as Sales, R/D and Product
- Produce client/sales collateral for both new products and new releases
- Work closely with sales to enable and support mutual commercial goals
- Work with the regional marketing teams and the wider business to ensure product enhancements are communicated effectively
To be considered for this role?you must have:
- 3-7 years' worth of relevant B2B product marketing experience, ideally within FinTech, FS or SaaS
- An understanding of ai
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to be flexible and creative in a challenging environment
- Experience working under pressure to tight deadlines
- The ability to create and implement your own ideas
- Work autonomously as well as part of a team within a remote/international environment
This leading regtech business have been growing rapidly since their launch in 2011. Their software allows for financial institutions to adhere to changes in regulations through some unique machine learning personalisation. With over 100 employees and exciting to plans to continue expanding, this is a great time to join this established marketing team. This business has a large emphasis on culture and employee engagement with some excellent benefits and perks to support this.The Package forProduct Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £70,000 - £80,000
- Excellent benefits and social activities
- Unbeatable company culture and progression opportunities
: The position of Product Marketing Manager can be based in London or remotely in the UK. Travel to London will be required on occasion.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.