Learning Supervisor-30 hours per week- Term time onlyStart date- SeptemberSalary-
£20,444 pa (pro rata £13,771)More about the school-
The school is a highly dynamic 11-16 all girls school. The applicant must match the high standards of the school and meet the excellent exam results that are performed by the school already.What you must have-
More about the role...
- Have outstanding interpersonal skills
- Have a clear DBS check
- Be a team player who thrives on working collaboratively with colleagues
- Experience covering lessons is preferable but not required
- Be able to contribute to the efficient and effective running of a busy school
- Prepare for each lesson you are covering, ensuring that work has been provided by the relevant teacher
- Assist students where necessary, and wherever necessary seek appropriate assistance or advice.
- Oversee the collecting of books and equipment at the end of the lesson and ensure they are returned to the appropriate place
- Report any problems, difficulties, successes etc. to the class teacher and Senior Learning Supervisor via the cover lesson work sheet
The school is located near a train station and a town centre so public transport is very accessible.Contact us; If you are interested in this role, please apply below and I will be in contact shortly.