Supply Chain LeadLOCATION:
Our client is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. They have over 75,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.The Role
- You will lead and develop the material planning team, indirect procurement and PM stores teams of 7 associates and will be reporting to the Supply Chain Manager.
- You will be responsible for all purchasing activities undertaken, including, raw materials and indirect materials, Plant Maintenance stores, purchasing compliance and cost reductions. Leads, coaches and develops the purchasing and plant maintenance stores teams to deliver and meet their objectives.
- Leads in the identification of improvement opportunities and governance requirements.
- Seeks opportunities to maximise value for money and total cost acquisition.
- Accountable for the achievement of all Supply Chain targets from inventory reduction, cost reductions, process improvement.
- The Supply Chain Leader interfaces with other departments to give quick but accurate responses to queries and requests.
- Responsible for ensuring raw material inventories are maintained to support the production plan.
- Responsible for development and implementation of the site MRO strategy including MRO spend, usage and cost reductions. Identify suppliers for integration to achieve vendor reduction targets.
- Work closely with production operations with regards to any changes that might impact either or both warehouse and production areas. Accountable for the delivery and compliance to Health and Safety, 5S, CIAS, C2C & GMP.
- Work closely with site Quality, ensure all new and existing suppliers are compliant to Corporate Supplier Management procedures with regards to Audits.
- Point of contact and SME for departmental audits and action and resolve any CAPA's issued.
- Responsible for the reporting the quarterly Material Forecast, and ensure Finance are aware of any price changes for raw materials that could impact PPV Understand the impact to the plant for any cost reduction/increase and ensure alliance with Finance
- The successful candidate will have a Completion of MCIPS, or similar professional qualifications relevant to this position.
- Extensive Supply Chain experience, preferably within a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Leadership & development of multi-disciplined teams.
- Skilled in communication/negotiation, business analysis, processes and change management.
- Proficient in cultivation and developing relationships with both suppliers and customers, delivering recognised and measurable benefits
If this sounds like a role you would be looking for. Please apply and suitable applicants will be contacted by a consultant to discuss further.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.