In your role as a Charge Nurse at HC One, you'll have one quality that truly sets you apart from your peers. Unparalleled kindness. And it will impact on every aspect of your work in our Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care home. Everyone who works here understands that our residents are people just like them with their own stories to tell. And, by joining us, you'll have a wonderful opportunity to give something back to those people.
HC-One are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Charge Nurse to join our nurse team. Whether we're providing long or short-term, convalescence, respite or palliative care, our focus is on providing the highest quality service at all times.
Become a key worker and make a difference.
Hourly rate is subject to experience and qualifications
As a Charge Nurse you will be overseeing the care of every one of the residents in your area of the care home. You'll even run the whole home when the Home Manager and Deputy Home Manager are absent. And, whether you're following up on any resident visits related to ill health, administering prescribed medicines or keeping records to meet statutory legal requirements, you'll always have resident wellbeing in mind above anything else.
We're looking for a Registered Nurse with valid Pin number and, knowledge of National Standards and NMC code of practice and a background in person centred care planning within a care home. Beyond that, it's all about your brilliant, positive energy and natural ability to get along with people. You'll be a great leader and mentor who can manage time effectively and keep meaningful records. And, whenever you communicate with a resident or co-worker, you'll be truly considerate and kind.
Well, after all, it's just in your nature.
Hourly rate is subject to experience and qualifications.
Complimenting your salary, we offer paid NMC PIN renewal and Nursing Times Membership, along with access to a huge variety of benefits and services to support your physical and psychological well-being and throughout your career as a Registered Nurse HC-One will invest in you and you will enjoy additional support and benefits including:
- Paid DBS/PVG
- Free uniform
- Homemade meal whilst on shift
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Group life assurance cover
- Award-winning learning and development and support to achieve qualifications.
- GP online - a service providing around the clock GP consultation via an interactive app - available to you and your children under 16
- An opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues as part of an outstanding and committed team.
- Colleague discounts - Access to over 1600 high street discounts including carefully selected discount partners.
- Wellbeing - free of charge access to an independent and confidential Employee Assistance Programme. This gives Colleagues and their family access to 24/7 365 support for a whole range of issues including physical, mental and financial issues
- Excellent recognition schemes such as 'Kindness in Care' and Long Service Awards
- Refer a Friend scheme (£250 per referral)
We are committed to providing the quickest possible turnaround from the point of making you a job offer to you starting with us on day one. #HCOneJobs