Azure Data Engineer - London/RemoteJob Description
Our client is a Microsoft Gold partner who provide end to end and full stack data expertise to market leading high profile clients in the retail, media and gaming industries.
They assist these organisations to take the maximum use of their data.
The team consist of data engineers, data architects, project managers, data governance specialists and developers. The team is at a rapid rate of growth so they are looking for talented individuals to join the team.
This is a fully remote role and there is a quick turnaround for applications so, don't miss out. Apply now.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Designing and implementing code in SQL/Python
- Data modelling - Designing of well-structured tables which are built for widespread use (eg; Kimball)
- Business Insight - ability to understand requirements
- Automating tasks
- Stakeholder management - ability to communicate your work across the business
- Expertise in Python, Python and Spark
- Azure cloud experience (Databricks, data factory)
- Eye for detail and passion for data
- Passion for building high quality products
- Exposure to industry leading clients to gain valuable experience
- Generous Training budget as they are a MS Gold partner (Certifications/qualifications)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays, with a flexible approach to personal leave
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, apply now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.Twitter:
This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server, Azure and Modern Workplace recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.