This new remote role is an opportunity looking for a home-based Instructional Designer to help develop industry leading qualifications and certifications at a highly reputable organisation.
The company offers a fantastic array of qualifications and certifications, including AI, Cyber, Business Analysis and Software Development. As an Instructional Designer, your responsibilities will include:
We would love to hear from you if you have the following:
- Ensuring quality standards are maintained and that version control progresses through the development process. Managing review and quality assurance process to gain relevant feedback on work completed.
- Appropriately developing content in alignment with established and agreed methodology.
- Conducting and participating in design planning sessions and scoping meetings to support design, develop against standard process, and resolving development issues within the constraints of the build timelines and allocated budget.
- Accurately preparing and developing assessments, guides, syllabi, learning objectives and supporting material in-line with the product brief.
To apply for this role as Instructional Designer, please click apply now or contact Nick at Niche Recruitment.
- Experience using applications such as Articulate Software and Moodle.
- Experience of successfully designing and developing sophisticated products deployed in a variety of environments with hands on experience of assessment strategy and development.
- An understanding of Blooms Taxonomy.
- The ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialised information.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline, or equivalent experience through training.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Time efficient and highly organised.