Mackenzie king are excited to be recruiting an Accounts Assistant
to join the Diss office of a well established, regional firm of Accountants. This supportive and experienced firm are looking for an Accounts Assistant
who has strong core technical skills and a desire to develop them further in the future to be able to best serve their clients. A successful applicant would need to be able to demonstrate both strong organisational skills and have a desire to solve complex technical problems.Main Responsibilities:
Key skills and Qualifications:
- Accounts and tax
- Preparing draft accounts for sole traders, partnerships and Limited Companies.
- Preparing business and personal tax computations and returns.
- Working within budgets set at the planning stage.
- Demonstrate an ability to solve complex technical problems, using analytical tools and information from multiple sources.
- Ensuring the efficient use of appropriate software packages internally and supporting clients with the management and proactive use of their accounting systems.
- Part AAT qualified and/or part ACA/ACCA qualified.
- Maths and English Language at GCSE (or equivalent).
- Strong technical skills in accounts production and preparation of tax returns.
- Experience in using Microsoft packages and cloud accounting packages.
- Proven ability to adapt quickly to changing deadlines and priorities.
The role offers a competitive salary with generous benefits including paid professional subscriptions, the ability to exchange pay for extra holiday days as well as social and sports activities. If you would like to know more, please get in touch with Ben at MacKenzie King.