As a Clinical Lead at HC One, you'll have one quality that truly sets you apart from your peers. Unparalleled kindness. And it will impact on every aspect of your work in our Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care home. Everyone who works here understands that our residents are people just like them with their own stories to tell. And, by joining us, you'll have a wonderful opportunity to give something back to those people.
We are passionate about ensuring that our current and future Colleagues can be their true selves, and that our workforce represents the communities we serve. We prioritise inclusive working practices and invite applicants from all backgrounds into our HC-One family and we are committed to providing the quickest possible turnaround from the point of making you a job offer to you starting with us on day one.
Hourly rate is subject to experience and qualifications.
For you, that will mean making sure the level of clinical care we offer goes beyond just professional standards and statutory, regulatory and legal requirements. It will mean providing specialist nursing support and advice, taking responsibility for resident care in the Home Manager's absence and supervising/coaching colleagues to provide a service that's unparalleled in its empathy for resident issues.We're looking for a Registered Nurse with valid Pin number, knowledge of National Standards and NMC code of practice and a background in person centred care planning within a care home. Beyond that, it's all about your brilliant, positive energy and natural ability to get along with people. You'll be a great leader and mentor with clinical auditing experience and great record keeping skills. And, whenever you communicate with a resident or co-worker, you'll be truly considerate and kind.Well, after all, it's just in your nature.
We'll provide full training, so it's a great opportunity to learn something new. In return, you will enjoy access to a huge variety of benefits and services to support your physical and psychological well-being and throughout your career we will invest in you and you will enjoy additional support and benefits including:
- Paid DBS
- Free uniform
- Homemade meal whilst on shift
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Group life assurance cover
- Award-winning learning and development and support to achieve qualifications.
- GP online - a service providing around the clock GP consultation via an interactive app - available to you and your children under 16
- An opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues as part of an outstanding and committed team.
- Colleague discounts - Access to over 1600 high street discounts including carefully selected discount partners.
- Wellbeing - free of charge access to an independent and confidential Employee Assistance Programme. This gives Colleagues and their family access to 24/7 365 support for a whole range of issues including physical, mental and financial issues
- Excellent recognition schemes such as 'Kindness in Care' and Long Service Awards
- Refer a Friend scheme (£250 per referral)
We are committed to providing the quickest possible turnaround from the point of making you a job offer to you starting with us on day one. #HCOneJobs