In your role as a Clinical Service Manager at HC-One you'll value kindness above all. And with 50% of your shift been supernummary you will play a key role within the home, overseeing and assisting every aspect of nursing care and activities within the home. You will be responsible for creating and updating individual care plans for our residents as well as maintaining clear, accurate, up-to-date medication records.
Drawing on your clinical experience, you will provide valuable support, guidance and assistance to the team around you. By creating and developing strong relationships with key partners within the community, you will play an important role in strengthening the HC-One brand and raising the care home's profile. Being a Clinical Services Manager, you'll ensure adequate staffing is always maintained within the home through efficient management of staff rotas, and from time to time, will provide cover out of hours, as required.
We are passionate about ensuring that our current and future Colleagues can be their true selves, and that our workforce represents the communities we serve. We prioritise inclusive working practices and invite applicants from all backgrounds into our HC-One family and we are committed to providing the quickest possible turnaround from the point of making you a job offer to you starting with us on day one.
HC-One are looking for a Registered Nurse with valid Pin number, knowledge of National Standards and NMC code of practice. Not to mention a background in person centred care planning within a care home. A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes of teaching to colleagues and other care professionals. A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development.
As a Clinical Services Manager you'll be a compassionate and caring individual with a proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team. You'll be respectful and courteous. You'll strive to expand your professional development with an honest belief in giving your personal best at all times.
Complimenting your salary, we offer paid NMC PIN renewal and Nursing Times Membership, along with access to a huge variety of benefits and services to support your physical and psychological well-being and throughout your career as a Registered Nurse HC-One will invest in you and you will enjoy additional support and benefits including:
- 50% supernummary
- Paid DBS/PVG
- Free uniform
- Homemade meal whilst on shift
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Group life assurance cover
- Award-winning learning and development and support to achieve qualifications.
- GP online - a service providing around the clock GP consultation via an interactive app - available to you and your children under 16
- An opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues as part of an outstanding and committed team.
- Colleague discounts - Access to over 1600 high street discounts including carefully selected discount partners.
- Wellbeing - free of charge access to an independent and confidential Employee Assistance Programme. This gives Colleagues and their family access to 24/7 365 support for a whole range of issues including physical, mental and financial issues
- Excellent recognition schemes such as 'Kindness in Care' and Long Service Awards
- Refer a Friend scheme (£250 per referral)
We are committed to providing the quickest possible turnaround from the point of making you a job offer to you starting with us on day one. #HCOneJobs