Statutory Accountant, Sutton
An International firm is now looking to actively grow its Statutory Reporting team and is actively interviewing for an ACA Qualified Accountant (or equivalent) to join their team of expert advisors. The firm really values and rewards its staff well with an excellent package and continuous professional development. Hybrid working is also offered.
As the Statutory Accountant, you will be part of a dynamic and evolving business advisory team that provides an outstanding quality of work and service to their clients. The clients range from SMEs, entrepreneurial organisations and larger Groups who operate in the UK and Internationally. Role & Responsibilities
This role could suit someone moving from the Big 4, Top 10 or a larger independent firm who have some Groups within their portfolio and certainly if you wish to work locally this firm will offer real career progression to the right person.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Preparation of statutory accounts for clients, including consolidated accounts and consolidation workings.
- You will have a passion for working as part of a highly successful team that has grown substantially over recent years.
- You will develop strong relationships with the clients so they can outsource their finance function and be all statutory compliance matters are fulfilled as well as the clients being fully supported to understand their financial position.
- Assisting with identifying new opportunities and working with Accounting and Outsourcing colleagues and colleagues in other service lines.
Salary and benefits
- ACA (or equivalent) qualified with excellent broad practical accounting and statutory financial statements preparation experience.
- Experience of the preparation of FRS102 and IFRS statutory accounts for a variety of businesses including large groups.
- You will have excellent interpersonal and client handling skills and be skilled at developing new client contacts and contacts in the wider market.
You will enjoy a healthy work-life balance in a forward-thinking firm that rewards their staff well with an extensive benefits package?to include but not limited to:
- Hybrid Working
- Generous Pension and holiday allowance
- Ongoing CPD
- Private Healthcare
- Life Cover and Income Protection
- The salary band of £40,000 - £47,000 is a guide set by Fletcher George and will depend on level of qualification and relevant experience
The role is based in Sutton, in a good location for drivers and also for transport links and is commutable from Leatherhead, Kingston, Croydon, Redhill, SW London and surrounding areas.
Fletcher George is a Leatherhead based financial recruiter. We specialise in placing candidates resident and wishing to work in Surrey and South West London. Our team have over 50 years of experience recruiting Accounting and Tax professionals in the local area.
We aim to offer all registered candidates a first class service based on our local knowledge and specialist relationships.
Fletcher George is an accountancy and finance recruitment agency, acting as an employment agency. We aim to reply to all successful applicants within a 48 hour time scale.
Referrals are welcome - you can receive up to £500 of Amazon vouchers when we successfully place your referral, just make sure they mention you when they register. The full details of Fletcher George's referral scheme are on our website.