A Junior Garment Technologist is required for an established supplier of ladies fashion. The role will suit a hardworking individual who wants to join a fun, fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will have 1 years experience working within a similar role and have an eye for detail and want to develop their career in a fast paced environment. The Role:
- Create graded size charts from physical samples and established blocks using brand standardised grading and templates.
- Contribute to live model fittings across a varied product range.
- Creation of comprehensive, clear, and logical product comments for all samples complete with supporting imagery and diagrams.
- Understanding of garment construction.
- Support other members of the Technical team.
- Approval of production samples.
- Maintaining the critical path with accuracy and consistency so visibility of the product progression is easily accessible to all functions within the business.
- Other duties as required.
- MUST have a minimum of 1 years' experience within Ladieswear.
- Understanding of pattern construction.
- Basic understanding of test reports and compliance.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office / Excel / Word.
- Have a Fashion/Clothing Technology degree (or similar).
- Ability to fit on both live model and stand accurately and at speed.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Organised & able to prioritise within a busy office environment.