We are looking for a passionate and caring individual with a proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team. Our main aim is to help our residents maintain their dignity and independence in our homely surrounding.
As a Nurse at HC One, you'll value kindness above all. Because it drives every aspect of our Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care homes. Every single person who works here understands that our residents are people just like them with their own stories to tell. And, by joining us, you'll have a wonderful opportunity to give something back to those people.Taking responsibility for the well-being of our residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met. Leading, motivating and mentoring to your team and delivering clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the care home. Carrying out assessments and developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans for each of our residents. Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation. Generally promoting our residents' independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement.
We are passionate about ensuring that our current and future Colleagues can be their true selves, and that our workforce represents the communities we serve. We prioritise inclusive working practices and invite applicants from all backgrounds into our HC-One family and we are committed to providing the quickest possible turnaround from the point of making you a job offer to you starting with us on day one.
Hourly rate is subject to experience and qualifications.
HC-One are looking for a Registered Nurse with valid Pin number, knowledge of National Standards and NMC code of practice. Not to mention a background in person centred care planning within a care home. Beyond that, it is all about your brilliant, positive energy and natural ability to get along with people. You will be a great mentor who can manage time effectively and keep meaningful records. In addition, whenever you communicate with a resident or co-worker, you will be truly considerate and kind.
Well, after all, it is just in your nature.
Complimenting your salary, we offer paid NMC PIN renewal and Nursing Times Membership, along with access to a huge variety of benefits and services to support your physical and psychological well-being and throughout your career as a Registered Nurse HC-One will invest in you and you will enjoy additional support and benefits including:
- Paid DBS/PVG
- Paid Millage
- Free uniform
- Homemade meal whilst on shift
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Group life assurance cover
- Award-winning learning and development and support to achieve qualifications.
- GP online - a service providing around the clock GP consultation via an interactive app - available to you and your children under 16
- An opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues as part of an outstanding and committed team.
- Colleague discounts - Access to over 1600 high street discounts including carefully selected discount partners.
- Wellbeing - free of charge access to an independent and confidential Employee Assistance Programme. This gives Colleagues and their family access to 24/7 365 support for a whole range of issues including physical, mental and financial issues
- Excellent recognition schemes such as 'Kindness in Care' and Long Service Awards
- Refer a Friend scheme (£250 per referral)
We are committed to providing the quickest possible turnaround from the point of making you a job offer to you starting with us on day one.#HCOneJobs