Our client are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working and personally ambitious Partner Marketing Manager to lead their new focus on sales via partner channels, with the majority of revenue anticipated to come via partners by 2023. To achieve this our client need to kick-start their first partner programme, you will need to create partner materials, joint proposition development and co-marketing investments and activity from the ground up.
This role will manage and activate partners through 2022, working with them to grow a trusting and mutually successful relationship, build sales performance and create the foundations for additional partner development.Responsibilities
- Leveraging your experience of partner marketing in the technology sector to onboard, motivate and drive performance of partners through a joint marketing plan and activities to support their sales teams.
- Setting the strategy - as a scale-up business with exciting tech you'll have huge freedom to define what you need and budget to back you up and make partners successful.
- Being the voice of the customer, think like them and know exactly how sales and marketing teams in partners operate too.
- Developing, building and nurturing productive relationships that deliver results, making partners successful.
- Creating engaging and pertinent content (e.g. customer emails, social posts) using creative means to express ideas or concepts to others, or influence customers and partners in new ways.
- Delivering real measurable results and have the courage to try out new things, even if it's not the perfect solution first time around.
for the position of Partner Marketing Manager include:
The Company :
- 5 years + Marketing for a software or technology vendor, ideally in a partner-facing role and ideally with experience of customer onboarding and programme development.
- Hungry to learn and grow as a marketer across all of the relevant disciplines with the ultimate aspiration to maybe lead a marketing organisation in the future.
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
- Passionate, articulate, measured, organised and methodical.
This leading regtech business have been growing rapidly since their launch in 2011. Their software allows for financial institutions to adhere to changes in regulations through some unique machine learning personalisation. With over 100 employees and exciting to plans to continue expanding, this is a great time to join this established marketing team. This business has a large emphasis on culture and employee engagement with some excellent benefits and perks to support this.The Package
for Partner Marketing Manager
- £70k-£80k basic salary
- Flexible working organisation with tools for mixed home/office location
: The position of Partner Marketing Manager is based in London but with extensive flexibility for home working.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.