IT Business Application AnalystBased: WimbledonSalary: £45,000 to £50,000Hybrid
Do you want to work for London's largest independent property services group?
They have one of the largest teams of qualified chartered surveyors and valuers in London and provide a whole range of services for corporate and private clients. Their employees are at the heart of their business and help to drive their success by supporting each other and providing exceptional service with care in order to achieve the right results with integrity. They pride themselves on working in collaboration and valuing experience as well as encouraging new thinking.
This role is predominately focused on managing our third-party lettings software and engaging with the business to create application solutions tailored to the needs of the business, while providing 2nd and 3rd line support for our lettings and build to rent systems.
The Business Application Analyst will be heavily involved in change management, as well as application configuration, documentation, testing and user support. They will need to work closely with their colleagues in the IT Operations and Infrastructure teams, as well as liaising with 3rd party providers and a variety of internal subject matter experts (SME's), stakeholders and end users to ensure the systems processes are continually aligned with business processes.
They use MRI applications Radar, APR, SLM & Qube for our Lettings and Build to rent divisions. One of the first jobs the successful candidate will be required to do is to become an expert in the operational processes of these systems. Doing so will allow the candidate to start to facilitate change management processes and provide system support.
Reporting to the IT Operations Manager, the Business Application Analyst will work with a multiple IT functions including, Infrastructure, Project Management, Service Delivery and collaborate with other internal teams to ensure key system changes and IT projects for the company are successfully delivered.
Initially the successful applicant will be a key part in reinvigorating our renewals and tenancy progressor dashboards.
In addition to this, there will also be opportunities for personal development by being part of the team - and in some cases leading - on projects from around the business.Key Accountabilities
- Lead and manage all application changes and rollouts to the lettings division, ensuring the solutions are tested thoroughly and the business has been prepared for their delivery.
- Ensure that technology projects are seamlessly rolled out, resulting in a positive experience for the teams involved
- Build strong relationships with representatives from the wider business
- Apply expertise and technical knowledge to provide 2nd and 3rd line support for the lettings systems
- Provide regular reporting and updates on all current change project and outstanding escalated support incidents
- Thorough documentation through release notes and 'how to' guides
- Collaborate closely with Project Manager, Application Support Analyst, Project Sponsors & Champions and other internal teams and third parties to ensure all changes are completed on schedule
- Ability to overcome resistance to change while understanding why the resistance exists
- Work under pressure to manage multiple projects simultanaenously
Professional Skills and Experience
Company benefits include:
- Instinctive understanding of business applications
- Background in requirements gathering and change management
- Experience of software configuration & support
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Recommending and documenting changes
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Can work to deadlines
- Experience of user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Able to be both reactive and proactive dependent on situation
- Planning of projects and tracking the project plan to conclusion
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite
- Great compensation package
- Financial support in gaining qualifications
- Access to our company wide incentive schemes
- Through their dedicated Talent Development team you will have access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on the High street - restaurants, retail, flights, and technology
- Life Assurance
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.