We are recruiting for a Service Manager at Summerfield Court, our Specialist Rehabilitation Service in Leeds, and as such the successful candidate will be required to register with the Care Quality Commission. At this Service we provide support for adults with acquired brain injuries and associated complex needs.At Summerfield Court we provide support to enable 17 individuals to build their cognitive and daily living skills following an brain injury. We are proud to have Headway Approved Provider status.Our emphasis is to promote a person-centred approach in all aspects of the support we offer. Our aim is to support residents to achieve their goals in life and we actively seek out opportunities for everyone to develop their skills and confidence through a variety of staff involvement, activities and other initiatives.What Voyage Care would like from you
- Commitment to delivering high quality care.
- Previous managerial experience in a care setting.
- Strong working knowledge of care standards and regulations.
- Have a Registered Managers Award plus Level 5 diploma or be willing to work towards.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Reliability and being approachable.
"COVID19 safety is important to us all, we support our staff and the people we support to stay safe by wearing correct PPE, including Type IIR Fluid Resistant Surgical Masks (FRSM), aprons and gloves at all times. We have a in-house team that ensures that all of our services have plenty of PPE at all times. All care and support is carried out following the latest Government guidance. Our aim is to keep you and the people we support safe." Benefits with Voyage Care
- Enhanced disclosure.
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday.
- Retail Rewards and savings.
- Long Service Awards.
- Refer a Friend Scheme of £500 - £2000 - T&C's Apply
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check for Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.*Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with the Equality Act