Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for an exceptional Music Teacher to work in an excellent school just outside of Birmingham City Centre, starting in September 2022 and lasting until at least Christmas 2022. This is a temporary contract. This is a full-time position and the salary for this position will be between £131 to £191 per day subject to qualifications and experience.
The school itself is an Ofsted rated Good school, which focuses on character development as well as academic success.
You will be predominantly working with Key Stage 3 and 4 students, however the ability to teach Key Stage 5 is desirable. ECTs are welcome to apply.To be successful for this role you will need to:
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
- Have experience working with students aged 11-18
- Have a PGCE or equivalent
- Have experience teaching Music to GCSE & A Level students
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable), and professional reference checks
- CVs must cover the last 10 years of employment history (where possible)
- Legal Right to work in the UK
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 46 to be exact, and with new courses being added every term!
- A generous referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this excellent position as a Music Teacher in Birmingham. Or for more information about the role, contact Jennifer on / .