Job title: Water Hygiene/Legionella Monitoring Operative
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
We are looking for an experienced Legionella operative with a minimum of 1-3 years' experience. The role offers progression into risk assessing and assistance to other disciplines such as; air quality, noise, vibration and COSHH.
The successful candidate will work in an established department which has provided legionella control services since 2008 alongside a range of other Occupational Hygiene activities (air, noise, vibration, LEV, legionella and COSHH). The role will report directly to the Head of Occupational Hygiene, a working hygienist and risk assessor of 16 years.
The role is site based requiring extensive travelling throughout the UK and is based from our South East head office to promote team working. Flexibility is also needed to accommodate infrequent periods of working weekends and out of hours.
This opportunity will enable the candidate to continue their development in the legionella industry, with a strong focus on quality of works.ROLE REQUIREMENTS:
- Full UK driving licence
- Enhanced DBS check (completed by the client during induction stage)
- 1 years experience working as a lead legionella operative
- Ability to analyse technical data and write technical reports to a high standard
- Ability to manage your own time, always being punctual and meet client deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients verbally and in writing
- Friendly and professional conduct always
- Excellent work ethic and willingness to support the team
- Competitive market salary depending on experience
- Paid company vehicle (including some private use, private fuel to be paid by candidate)
- Company smart phone
- Company pension (via salary exchange to further increase benefit)
- Opportunity to progress through additional authorisations and training
- Life insurance scheme
- Staff recognition reward scheme (via manager and peer recognition)
- Childcare vouchers (via salary exchange)
- Loyalty bonus (additional annual leave)
- Paid overtime opportunities
- Excellent opportunities for career progression (encouraged)
- Legionella monitoring
- Reporting on findings (including drawings)
- Progression into risk assessment and other disciplines
- Meeting client deadlines
- Complying with all legislation and internal working methods
- Liaison with clients and other parties
- Assistance with training of other legionella operatives
- General works required to support department