Are you a Senior Marketing & Content Executive looking to take the next step in your career? I'm currently working with a people first organisation within the architectural and interior design space who are looking for a Marketing & Content Manager to help raise the profile of the business and create and deliver an integrated content plan as well as other marketing activity.
This position offers a base salary of £30,000 - £35,000 DOE + benefits and is a hybrid role with 3 days per week in the Nottingham office.
The Marketing & Content Manager will initially be a standalone role within the business benefiting from the support of an external PR agency and other external support when needed. The position, therefore, offers plenty of autonomy and the opportunity to grow a team long-term.
This is a new and exciting role that will form part of the newly created internal marketing department.Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist with finalising the marketing strategy (principal plan in place)
- Produce and post regular content to grow social media channels
- Manage the creation and editing of content including editing and curating images and video for specific channels
- Brand guardianship, managing the company's visual identity and ensuring brand consistency
- Develop and deliver engaging email communications
- Website management, creating engaging written content to include blog posts and video content
- Develop and deliver digital campaigns that drive lead generation
- Develop case studies and promote company success stories
- Work closely with the PR agency to increase the frequency of content and maximise opportunities
- Help to arrange and manage events
- Monthly reporting to the business
You'll be an excellent writer with solid experience in developing social media platforms. You will also have a good eye for design and experience producing video content. Any creative skills would be a real bonus!
As this is a standalone role reporting to the Directors, you'll be a confident marketer who is happy self-managing and is keen to drive marketing from the ground up. The business is extremely supportive of this role and is keen to prioritise its marketing activity and the team as they grow further.
If you would like to find out more or to be considered for this position, please apply or get in touch.