The opportunity to get involved in an exciting and varied role.
The chance to learn and develop within the company and bring more into your role.Client Details
Our client are a day and boarding school for children aged 4-13 who are going through lots of exciting changes! They are now welcoming Girls into the school and have opened a Nursery!Description
This Receptionist & Office Assistant role includes the following duties:
- Front desk duties - welcoming staff, parents, pupils, potential pupils and visitors into the school and assisting to their needs.
- Reception duties.
- Diary management and calender management.
- Answering the phones and any emails.
- Support the Operations, Finance and Marketing teams as well as the Head Teacher.
- Assist the Marketing Manager with potential events.
- Health and safety checks.
- Update systems.
- Customer service.
- Setting up meeting rooms.
- Completing the relevant visitor checks (DBS).
- Ad hock tasks.
The ideal candidate will need to be:
- Positive attitude.
- Happy to do any task.
- Able to use initiative and multitask.
- Strong communication and telephone manner.
- Previous experience within an office or support role.
- Experience using different systems.
- Experience working within a school (not essential but would be an advantage).
What is on offer:
- This is a permanent, full time role.
- The hours are Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00/5:30pm, Saturdays are optional, with an hour lunch.
- This role requires you to be in the school at all times (no remote work).
- You will have the opportunity to get involved with running events if you want to.