An incredibly exciting new role, now available for an Artworker to join an in-house communications team that produces high-quality design content for a diverse range of customers.
The business has a collaborative culture, refreshing and energised and are a friendly, hardworking, multi-disciplinary, creative business. You will be supporting the graphic design team by rolling out artwork from design content for the company.
As the operation's dedicated Artworker you'll produce artwork to a professional technical standard and prepare production-ready files for various media and output types. This role is an excellent opportunity for a person to develop and expand on their current artwork skills. You'll need to be a self-starter and able to rise to the challenge of delivering lengthy sales proposals and marketing collateral with ease. Our client will be looking for you to follow and develop templates and workflows to ensure artwork is delivered in the most efficient way possible.
Reporting to one of the Senior Designers, your main responsibilities would be to:
- Work autonomously and alongside other members of the team to create artwork to a high standard across a variety of briefs
- Understand a brief's objectives and requirements to create design solutions
- Work across a number of different customer and internal brands while maintaining brand consistency
- Use and edit brand illustrations to meet the design briefs
- Have a keen eye for detail and high standards for the work you produce
- Work within existing templates as well as develop new ones that help deliver work consistently and efficiently
- It is essential that you have strong technical skills within Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Highly competent using Microsoft PowerPoint and Word.
- Be familiar with typical business communication and planning tools (Excel, Outlook, Teams, Zoom, Toggl or equivalent).
- Have experience working within a fast-paced, busy design studio, in-house art/marketing department, or similar environment.
- We would like to see a solid portfolio that demonstrates:
- Your ability to take existing designs, finesse them, and take them through to final artwork and print;
- A good understanding and capability of graphic design, artwork and print production
- Good typographic skills, your ability to retouch and manipulate images, and show an understanding of the relationship between type and image.
- Briefs are fast-paced, therefore you will need excellent time management and be able to prioritise and manage your workload
Our client pride's itself on delivering exceptional customer experiences, and this role is no exception, it's an exciting place to be! You'll be part of an amazing communications team that is enjoying steady growth to meet the growing needs of the business. This is a new role for the business so you'll have the opportunity to make it your own!
We would love to see some of the work you are most proud of, so when submitting your CV please do be willing to submit a portfolio or example of work also.
Please apply to us today.