Private Client Solicitor
Our client is an award-winning, Legal 500 firm with an office in Slough who have a busy Private Client department offering excellent growth opportunities.
They are seeking a Private Client Solicitor with a minimum of 5 years PQE who has strong communication and strategy skills and who will be required to promote the success of the firm both internally and externally. They are also looking for someone who has the ability and the desire to grow a client base to generate business.
What's on offer:
- An above market rate salary dependant on experience
- High quality workload with a high level of autonomy
- An opportunity to work in a collegiate environment with a real focus on work-life balance
- Genuine future partnership prospects.
The caseload will be varied and interesting and will include matters such as:
- Wills and probate;
- Complex tax and estate planning;
- Court of protection;
- Lasting powers of attorney
This is a great opportunity for the successful Private Client Solicitor to work for a firm who deals with a wide range of high-quality Private Client work including working for high net worth individuals
We encourage candidates who are interested to apply immediately to be considered for short listing