- 56 days off!
- Competitive salary up to £70K plus benefits
- Excellent career progression/ work with the best in industry/ ethical company
We're looking for an experienced Head of Marketing to join an established, award-winning organisation based in Bristol.This is the ideal opportunity for a talented Head of Marketing to join a thriving organisation who puts technology at the forefront of its products.What you'll be doing?
- Build and run a clear marketing strategy to achieve vital lead generation targets
- Supporting senior leadership on marketing strategy at a company level
- Reposition the website in order to develop the organisations brand
- Be fully in control of the budgets for marketing
- Work closely with the Head of Sales and other department heads to ensure we are all driving to the same goal and supporting progress
- Take responsibility of the entire marketing campaign calendar, and all marketing activity
- Lead the use of a mix of digital marketing approaches to generate more leads
- Promote the use of PR activities to promote our brand.
- Be hands-on writing copy and setting up campaigns
- Monitor, test and optimise marketing activities
- Manage the brand presence across the internet
- Manage the brand internally
- Manage the CRM and marketing software, adding/updating/changing as this fast-changing world evolves
- Maintain the brand and sales support collateral
- Lead and grow the marketing team
What experience you'll need to apply?
- At least 6 years working in Marketing
- Experience working with HubSpot
- A degree, or in lieu, relevant work experience
- Experience in a lead-generating role
- Experienced in managing a team
What you'll get in return for your experience?You'll also receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
- This great role offers a competitive salary - up to £70k for the right person.
- 56 days off consisting of 22 days to use as you like, 26 fixed days (alternate Fridays off) public bank holidays
- Employee share scheme
- High-performance computing kit and accessories
- Employer pension scheme (5% contribution)
- Corporate discount scheme (Perkbox)
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- A culture committed to continuous personal and professional development
What's next?If you're an experienced Head of Marketing and are interested in finding out more, then click to apply now or contact Dom!