Manufacturing Maintenance Manager - Norfolk Opportunity:
Are you currently working as a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Manager maintaining and managing manufacturing equipment? Have you managed a team of engineers? Looking for your next contract? If yes then this is the role for you.
Your role as a Manufacturing Maintenance Manager based in Norfolk will involve leading and developing the Maintenance Team and playing a key role in the maintenance and development of all the manufacturing and support equipment and processes which are critical to the production of pharmaceutical drug products.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Leading the maintenance team to deliver an effective and efficient service to the customers that meets the expectations of the business.
- Ensuring root cause of equipment issues are identified and effective solutions are implemented in a timely manner.
- Supporting the introduction of new equipment and processes.
- Ensuring equipment spare parts inventory is available at all times.
- Organising and managing planned and unplanned maintenance of services, plant and equipment.
- Ensuring preventative maintenance routines are completed in a timely manner and to a high standard to ensure Safety, Quality and Performance standards are met.
- Providing support during internal and external audits.
- Managing spend to meet budget constraints.
This is a 12 months contract which the client will review for a possible extension however everything is dependent on the individual and business performance. The hourly PAYE rate is £49.86.Skills:
To apply for the role of Manufacturing Maintenance Manager you will have:
How to Apply:
- Qualification in an Engineering discipline.
- Experience in managing a team of maintenance engineers.
If this sounds like the role for you or a colleague then please don't hesitate to contact us. If we manage to successfully fill a permanent placement from your recommendation then we will send you a cheque of £300. We also have many incentive schemes for referring contractors/temp staff so please contact us with the referral and we can provide you with more information.
For a list of our current vacancies, please visit www.qualitystart.co.uk
If you do not hear from Quality Start within 2 weeks your CV has not been short listed for this role.
Quality Start are acting as a specialist recruitment consultancy for this role.