Reporting into the Digital Programme Director you will have responsibility for the delivery of a highly complex programme of work as part of our Digital Transformation Programme.
If you have experience managing successful programmes of work within a large, complex organisation(s) then this would be a great opportunity to broaden your experience within a digital programme management role. You will work closely with Executives, Senior Managers, and stakeholders across the university to deliver process change, transformation of working practices to deliver new capabilities that will ensure we meet the demands of our customers and colleagues.
You will be an influential member of the Strategic Projects Office, responsible for co-ordinating this ambitious programme of work and ensuring that all projects within the digital programme are delivered on time with the desired outcomes and benefits.You will have overall responsibility to
You should have experience in:
- Ensure effective stakeholder management at all levels of the organisation, and that effective change management and communications are in place.
- Provide subject matter knowledge to support the Digital Programme Director and programme team with the setup and delivery of complex programmes.
- Prepare and execute the programme plan, provide reports and dashboards to support the Programme Board.
- Lead teams involved with the delivery of the digital programme and its constituent workstreams and projects, imparting specialist knowledge where required.
- Collaborate with project teams in other areas to ensure that plans spanning multiple parts of the organisation are well co-ordinated.
- Managing successful programmes of work within a large, complex organisation(s).
- The successful application of change management methods in a large, complex organisation.
- Developing and managing effective working relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders.
Whilst not essential, experience of planning and managing the implementation of a digital programme would be an advantage.You will be skilled in
What we can offer you:
- Achieving results for multiple, simultaneous projects and programmes with competing demands.
- Team leadership, including effective coordination, influencing, motivation and negotiation
- Planning, understanding, and identifying key deliverables and the critical paths to their achievement.
We aim to be an inclusive university, where difference is celebrated, respected and encouraged. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds leads to a better environment for our employees and students, creating a learning environment and organisational culture that enhances health and wellbeing across our community. We are very proud to have recently received Ambassadors for Autism certification and are an accredited Disability Confident Leader; committed to building disability confidence and supporting disabled staff.
- We are a family friendly workplace
- We are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities which benefit you and the University and offer a relocation allowance for those who don't live locally
- We recognise of the talents of our diverse workforce through an excellent reward package
- We are encouraging of your personal and professional development