Our client, a global telecommunications business, is looking to hire a programme scheduler for a series of projects.
Working in tandem with the Project Manager, this role is for 6 months with the possibility of an extension, with a daily rate of £500 Outside IR-35.
The role operates on a hybrid-working basis with the office based In Bristol.
- Strong experience in programme scheduling/planning for organisations across multiple layers of the business.
- Significant experience with stakeholder management.
- Strong organisational skills for structured panning development, implementation and management.
- Proven knowledge of programme and project management processes, practices and techniques.
- Astute business and commercial awareness, experience of or with the telecoms industry is preferable.
- Proven ability to identify potential opportunities and risks for schedule analysis and formally documenting such possibilities.
- Previous experience of conducting critical payment milestone reviews.
- Experience defining appropriate Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) in accordance with the project delivery strategy.
- Liaise with the Programme Manager to develop a Programme Schedule for multiple projects whilst considering all resources and customer requirements.
- Maximising efficiency of project delivery taking time, cost and quality into consideration.
- Submitting all project schedules for formal assurance and approval.
- Continuously updating project schedule, assessing comparisons between baseline schedule and work performed.
- Carry out impact analysis of schedule changes, variances and opportunities to improve project acceleration.
- Develop mitigation strategies with the project manager.
- Provide support in identifying any actions that may impact the Schedule's Critical Path.
- Prepare and present Schedule texts for monthly progress reports.
- Attend governance meetings and travel to customer sites when required.
- Conduct analysis to determine alternative courses of action before Schedule slippage.
- An individual who makes decisions with care.
- An individual whop adopts an organised and structured approach to work and business.
- Collaborative team player.
- A naturally analytical mind.