: Marketing Executive Location:
Hove Hybrid working Salary:
£27k-£32k per annum depending on experience Full Time
Our client based in Hove is looking to recruit a Marketing Executive . This opportunity is for an enthusiastic, motivated and multi-skilled marketer with a strong digital focus to join our team.
They're looking for someone who is interested in working on an in-house brand, has omnichannel marketing experience and is passionate about driving digital performance by increasing brand visibility, website conversions and customer success.
You will have some prior knowledge of the education sector, the ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively, and should have the capacity to accommodate a varying workload.
You'll be a strategic thinker, with strong data analysis skills and have a keen focus on improving the customer journey from acquisition through to retention. You'll be part of a small team of passionate marketers and will report to the Marketing Team Leader. Responsibilities
RequirementsThe ideal candidate will be:
- Implementing integrated digital and offline campaigns to build brand awareness, increase engagement and lead generation as well as to drive customer success and brand advocacy.
- Managing and maintaining our strong digital presence (i.e. website, search, social and email) to ensure it reflects our brand, products and services
- Optimising traffic acquisition and conversion optimisation across our website
- Nurturing our audience through automated email workflows using HubSpot CRM
- Conceptualising and creating new marketing assets (digital and print) in close collaboration with their designer
- Measuring, analysing and reporting on digital performance across multiple channels with a results-focused approach
- Creative, yet analytical and data-driven - you'll need to think outside the box and conceptualise new ideas, whilst being comfortable digging into data, tracking performance, analysing and optimising our marketing measures
- Able to prioritise and split your focus - this is a broad role, you'll have to ensure you are focusing on the important stuff, whilst making sure the day-to-day tasks get done
- Someone who drives change and thrives on it - you'll need to be adaptable, flexible and proactive in your learning to help us continue to grow
- A confident decision maker - you'll need to engage with directors, managers and other stakeholders, synthesise input and make solid decisions based on desired outcomes
- A team player who can also go it alone - we're a collaborative team, so you'll need to be willing to work closely with others on a daily basis and help out when required but also be able to stand on your own two feet and execute tasks independently
- At least 2-3 years' experience in a similar marketing role
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach
- Experience working with WordPress, Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- Awareness and understanding of HubSpot CRM or other inbound automation platforms
- Basic HTML/CSS coding skills, experience in editing HTML and creating landing pages
- Experience in SEO, paid advertising and conversion rate optimisation
- Experience using platforms such as Semrush, Google Ads and Microsoft Bing
- Basic use of Adobe Creative suite, i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator
- Knowledge or experience of the education sector
- Experience with some offline marketing channels such as events, mailings, etc.
- Ability to write strong copy for digital channels, i.e. emails, ads, social
- Basic video editing skills, e.g. with Adobe Premiere Pro
For more information, please contact Jamie Watson at Clearline Recruitment.