We're a dynamic new company focused on simplifying business funding. We offer an alternative for small business finance, through raising capital to enable growth and then taking repayments through company card sales - so clients only pay back when they make sales.Partnered with a major UK bank who handle all the processing of the advances, we have secured financial backing and now looking to build a team to support our rapid growth plans.This is an asap start permanent position, based in West Hampstead, London. This will be hybrid role, where you are able to work 2 days a week from homeSalary is £30-40k depending on experience. (£30k would be for a recent graduate, whereas for 2 years experience in collections would be toward £40k)The Role:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant business on a mission to change small business lending in the UK. We're looking for a graduate who is well-organised, diligent and motivated to join in a credit control role.You'll be joining a small close knit team and due to our current business growth, there will be a significant amount of scope to develop in the role.Day to day responsibilities of the role
The ideal candidate's personality and qualifications:
- Monitoring daily and monthly performance of client loans;
- Understanding payment trends and investigating problematic clients;
- Supporting SME business owners who are facing financial difficulties over the telephone and via written communication to effectively understand the cause and working together an outcome which is appropriate for both the borrower and the Company.
- Building rapport with our Borrowers to understand their needs and expectations.
- Liasing with customers and legal team with regards to problematic customers and overdue payments;
- Preparation of monthly reports;
- It's a small team so you'll also be assisting management with various tasks.
*No cover letters, please submit your CV to be considered*
- Educated to graduate level - Russel group or equivalent
- Any experience in credit control/collections would be a strong bonus
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills (excel)
- Very organised and diligent
- Good A-level grades
- Very Organised
- Excited to work at a fast growing fin-tech start-up