SEN TeacherSpecial School in BarnetSalary: MPS - UPSJob Start: September 2022
There is an exciting opportunity for a Qualified SEN Teacher
to join a Special Secondary School in Barnet.
The school are expanding and opening a second satellite provision in a local secondary school and recruiting outstanding ASC teachers to join their staff both on their main site and at their satellite provision.
This special school is for students with Severe and Profound or Complex learning difficulties and Autism. Their ethos and vision are to provide a learning environment for all members of the school community, where everyone can work and learn together. They aim to ensure their wonderful and inspiring students are given the dignity of challenge, and opportunities to be heard, become as independent as possible and achieve their very best. All young people have the right to have their individual needs met, and therefore staff at the school provide learners with a personalised curriculum which is focused on the successful acquisition of knowledge and skills which will have a positive impact on their lives and opportunities. They are looking for someone who is:
They can offer you:
- An outstanding classroom practitioner
- Dedicated to the welfare, safeguarding and achievement of every child
- Able to inspire, challenge and motivate all children
- Committed to providing outstanding learning experiences
- Passionate about working with students who present with a range of complex needs
- Able to remain calm and supportive under pressure.
- Creative, innovative, and has a passion for improvement
- Forward thinking and committed to raising standards
- Organised and has highly developed communication skills
If you want to make a difference to young people's lives, they are looking for inspiring and highly motivated teachers. If you would like to join their friendly, enthusiastic, and hard-working team, we look forward to receiving your application.
- A warm, supportive, and positive learning and working environment
- Staff who are collegiate, committed to their own professional development and to improving outcomes for the student
- The opportunity to be part of a team where skills, enthusiasm, and desire to succeed will be recognised
- The opportunity to play an active part in the school's development
- Competitive salary / daily rate
For more information please contact Kyle Burgher
at Empowering Learning Ltd on or