We're an innovative tech company that enjoy finding better ways to solve complex technical problems across the globe, some of which are used by millions every day. We bring together experts from diverse backgrounds and experiences in a collaborative and open culture to deliver outstanding outcomes.
Our DevOps Engineers design, build and maintain the delivery infrastructure, systems and processes underpinning technology transformation engagements and lead the adoption of modern platforms and ways of working.About the Role
We're looking for a hands-on Senior DevOps Engineer with a deep understanding of the AWS ecosystem to join delivery teams working on some of the most exciting digital programmes around, with clients in a range of industries.
As an AWS expert, you'll work in small product teams alongside developers, architects, designers, analysts and product owners to deliver automation, tooling and cloud infrastructure.
We encourage continuous learning, so as well as the opportunity to work with some of the brightest and best in the industry, and evaluate the latest technologies, we'll reward you for obtaining AWS certifications.About You
You'll have the expertise and confidence to lead the definition and support of the AWS delivery platform in complex engagements, typically working in multi-disciplinary teams on client site.
- Significant commercial experience of designing, deploying and managing enterprise cloud environments.
- Experience of containers and container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, EKS etc.)
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code tools like Terraform, CloudFormation or Pulumi.
It would be nice to have:
- In-depth configuration management, automation and scripting using tools such as Python, Ruby and Go.
- Detailed knowledge of platform and application automated deployment technologies like Puppet, Chef, SaltStack etc.
- Exposure to iterative/agile development methodologies and experience of enabling team delivery through technology.