Exciting opportunity to join a large global pharma business as a Business Change Lead.Client Details
Our client is multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology company who purpose is to push the boundaries of science to deliver life-changing medicines.Description
As a Business Change Lead you will be responsible for:
- Selling the Project vision to all levels of the Enterprise.
- Conducting Change Impact Assessment and Change Plans to include comms, training and required Policy/Documentation changes.
- Provide inputs to the change communication planning, development and delivery plus related activities.
- Build and maintain the Stakeholder register, analysis, mapping and action delivery.
- Develop the stakeholder engagement strategy and ensure effective management.
- Ensure internal communications share a unified look and feel that reflect the company's business priorities, strategy and brand.
- Captures employee voice to ensure messages are landing appropriately and with desired behavioural change.
The Successful Applicant:
- Proven experience of developing and implementing change plans in a complex multi-stakeholder environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong collaboration, project management, planning and multi-channel delivery experience.
- Experience of managing different stakeholder relationships, developing cross-cultural networks and tactfully challenging opinions to achieve desired outcomes.
- Strong creative design and execution of digital communications assets.
- Excellent eye for detail and upholding visual and verbal identity.
- High levels of self-motivation and personal accountability, bringing enthusiasm and energy to the team and peer group.
The successful candidate will be taking a step they will be joining a worldwide business developing their career and joining a growing team with a competitive salary TBC.