Are you an efficient and organised candidate looking for a Finance Assistant position to start in September?
Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for an encouraging and positive Finance Assistant to join this company that have dedication, flexibility, and commitment to the mission of the school. This role is starting in September and will be ongoing on a full-time basis, paying up to £20k.
This College have spirit of service and professionalism which allows the school to inspire young people to achieve their true potential. The expectation of the College is that all staff view their employment at the school in the spirit.
- ParentPay - updating registers, creating accounts and liaising with parents on a daily basis Live register management (lunch fees)
- Trip management - including arranging transport and monitoring parental contributions and trip costs
- Accounts receivable
- Debt management
- Purchase order processing and procurement
- Month end procedures and reconciliations
- Posting transactions and journals to the accounting system
- Management of school fleet including insurance, tax, MOT and arranging repairs
- Cash management
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
- An online interview,
- To have two recent referees,
- An up-to-date CV that covers the last 10 years of employment
- Proof of your current address.
- To have the legal right to work in the UK
- An enhanced DBS certificate which is on the update service (ESSENTIAL)
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Finance Assistant in Liverpool. Or for more information about the role, contact Nikki Joyce on /